06 February 2013

My New Extra Mega Ultra Combo Sexy Crush

Did I ever told you about my new crush ? no? okay. So, I got a crush on somebody he's so really extra mega ultra alpha combo fucking HOT !! Let's call him Mr.WOW because he is extremely wow. I met him in my tennis club, He got muscle in his hand and feet so damn SEXY ! But, Y there's always but in this crush conversation? So get back to but not butt, BUT ! He's got a girlfriend aarrgghh so suck! Y can I just point at someone, said his mine, and then every girl back off. In my tennis club I have my own gang the members are me, my brother, and my brother's friend (call him Mr. Humble). Every tennis practice we always hanging out together, I really rare do a girl talk there, wait the minute I even never do a girl talk there. We made the gang very long time ago before The Mr.WOW came. And then one day Mr. WOW came with his mohawk hair, after that I kind a know his face from somewhere, I tried to remembered and the YEEEESS I know !! his my senior I ever fight with his and I mean the real fight you know punch kick and everything. Mr. Humble was greeted Mr. WOW, he know him?  But I can saw in their eyes that they didn't like each other, at first I just assume Mr. WOW as somebody that I know. And then things start change when he smile at me, my heart just skips a beat very fast when I his eyes that sparkling like a glitter, his white and nice teeth, his warm sexy smile EXTRA COMBO WOW ! I crush him stay back girl his mine. In that time I didn't know that he has a girlfriend. It turns out our gym class in our school is on the same time, and then I asked his name to my friend after that one of my friend said that he has a girlfriend turns out his girlfriend is one of my nice friend Y Y Y?! She's so cute she got long eyelashes  Damn it I'm so jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment