10 December 2012

Rock and Roll Rebel

You know, fashion is not about being a trend, is about be crazy, be what you love, and just be you... My friend, my teacher, and my family said that I'm kinda rebel. I tought I'm kinda nice cute girl..nah, I'm not. Maybe I'm little bit a rebel..so, let's talk about Rebel style. Like what I said, fashion is about be crazy, be what you love, and just be you... I love rock and roll. So I'll mix rock and roll, bright, and rebel. Btw, I use red revlon lipstick too, just being ca-ra-zy.. So with plessure I present you Rock and roll rebel fashion !!!!!
(It's gonna be trend !)

Elegant rock and roll




Still be rock and roll on the galaxy


Too cool for you ?! Just kidding


I am a rebel, but the VIP one 




 The accesories and outfit



 &








Tank top by Guess Star
Short by Old Navy
Accesories by Rusty and more











No comments:

Post a Comment